Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Reviews Part Bitchin' of Awesome

Bitchin' Van - Bicoastal
First of all,  I would like to say that your album art is perfect. It puts my mind eye's at a focus point. I find myself standing in front of the van. I'm waiting for you to start with a nod of your head, I look up at the sign. I reach in my pocket and luckily there is $6.93. Toss it in the guitar case then you began to play. I'm glad that I am only human.
The sound is directly up my alley, the acoustic guitars, harmonica, the blending of the vocals and the wolf or dog howling is great. I really enjoy the lyrics of every song. Tell Me - grabs a hold right off the bat. The guitar rhythm with the finger snaps is catchy then the lyrics pop in. My favorite lines are: Fanny pack, shinny slack, showing to much booty crack, pierces hacks, tattoo backs, motorcycle choppers claps. These lines are fun and fresh. Out of phase- very beautiful blend of both voices with great lines colliding together. I couldn't put my favorite part because its so solid. I'm only human- is a catch song about taking trouble with a chin held high. What I can believe is that the you had no money but your mice can afford champagne. Also I like sour cream and salsa but not sour salsa. Motionless- is a song that I feel is like a news story. Telling the view of a man and what he sees. Do we owe it to them to speak up or should we mind our own business? When we become a witness to some changes and do we have a right to say. I really enjoyed your pronoun-cation on this song. Marriage- is like a 2010's Cash and Carter "Jackson."  This was a fun story song, not sure if it a true story or not but I don't mind either way. My favorite lines: Still I see my strengths and flaws in all of them like a fear of spiders its all stuck in my head.
For these song I clap my hands and maybe wish for an autograph. Its OK because I don't have a pen or pencil just a burrito wrapper. Ill shake your hand and wonder on down this road to though these hills.


No comments:

Post a Comment