Thursday, October 4, 2012

so much to do

I find when I do record time I branch out and collaborate with other people more than anything else, last time I produced a rapper, did a ridiculous jingle and a metal cover, all but the cover being inspired by the people that worked with me on those projects. This time around I'm working with a screamer and branching into that genre (very new for me), T Clax the rapper looks like he may make another appearance to record time in a song that I haven't started yet, and last night had a bunch of guys over (the same that worked on/inspired the brilliant work entitled mr. brew from the last record time) working on what turned out to be an 8 and a half minute campfire song...filled with just awful vocals that i'm sure will be melodyne heavy by the time it gets to sunday. Every time record time comes around again I get more and more ambitious...then realize how much work I have just cut out for myself...that's about where I'm at now :).

No comments:

Post a Comment