Monday, October 8, 2012

Half Baby Steps.

It's always about picking the one doubt you trust the most, isn't it?  My first time doing RECORD TIME, and it will not be the last.

I'm not new to the songwriting-mixing-producing-performing process (not in that order).  I'm new to having so little time to trust my judgment.  It usually takes me a good long while before I think anything works well within a song.

It was a very refreshing experience.   Ever seen one of those pictures on the internet where someone is half naked swimming in ice water?  I got the same feeling signing up to RECORD TIME as I get whenever I come across those pictures.  

I was able to produce 16 minutes worth of material that I could trust.  5 simple songs about little things in life.  The title of all this is, Para Siempre And His Brother.

Looking forward to hearing everybody's stuff.

Alan



No comments:

Post a Comment