Sunday, October 7, 2012

Ow

So much to get into, but I am ready for bed, so I'll keep it short!

Recorded all my vocals tonight. I thought it might kill me, and it pretty much did. I've never pushed myself so hard, and I literally had to cut a few lyrics because my voice was absolutely gone. I'm talking some serious pain. But I'm happy with the results. To be honest, it's really all about one track on this record. The others are fun and heavy, but honestly I think my opener stacks up against some of the Viking metal classics - which isn't saying much, as the genre is known more for novelty than quality.

The way cooler news is that my Grandpa is drawing my album artwork by hand (well, he already drew it, but my mom needs to go pick it up, scan it, and e-mail it to me). He's more of a cartoonist than anything, but I told him to make it super violent. Whenever I ask him to draw, he always comes back with something incredibly weird and unexpected. So I'm pumped.

Oh, and for better or worse, I'm rapping on Logan's album.

No comments:

Post a Comment