Thursday, October 18, 2012

Album Order

Hello all,

I foolishly forgot to put numbers in front of my track titles to indicate the song order in my album.  I DID create metadata in iTunes, so if you listen in iTunes it MIGHT put the songs in the correct order, but I haven't checked yet.

The song order for Christmas with the Webers, by Weber, is:
1) Hippotoppomas
2) I'll Miss You (This Christmas)
3) Coventry Carol
4) Family
5) Starlight
6) It Came Upon a Midnight Clear
7) No One Stopping Us

I haven't yet gotten a chance to listen to all of the music, but what I have heard so far is great!  I plan on listening to all/most of it today, and reviews will be forthcoming.

Mike

1 comment:

  1. I use itunes and it put it in order. This put me right in the sprite of the season.

    ReplyDelete