Monday, October 22, 2012

Reviews Part Supererogation of Awesome

Hello, let me start off by saying I have been throatily enjoying everyone's music. Yes, even myself. I'm a bit conceded but back to the point that I was making was ..... AWESOME.

Andrew Miller - Contentment Storm
I was blown way by your blog about how you hand wrote all the sheet music for this. I cant read sheet music and I know tabs don't count. So this let my mind open to the sounds when I clicked on the track to listen. It was a cool adventure even if it is like Indiana Johns was running out of the cave with the boulder rolling behind him. The sound of this great thing echoing behind him with danger sense tingling. He jumps over the spikes and trips on a skeleton. Trying not to fear death, he faces this evil hands of fate to see a roll the size of a watermelon.  Which splits open on the spikes but the juices run down the cave floor and get his pants leg wet.
I also tried to follow along with the pictures of the music sheets and I was lost. I went ahead and made 5 playlist out of this record time folder. I broke the songs up by my first impressions, so that I could get them all on CD's and listen to them at work. Contentment Storm fit well at the beginning of each playlist. It's got so much build to it, it leads great into each of the EPs. I only wish it was longer but pickers cant be choosers. They can only choose what to pick and I choose to listen.
My favorite part is when the brass instruments come in @ .12


No comments:

Post a Comment