Monday, October 1, 2012

WHY??

Well, this happened during Record Time VII, and now it's happening again. I'm getting sick, I have a sore throat, and I'm not sure if I can pull off the vocals I want for this album. This is mainly upsetting due to the fact that this was supposed to be my first Record Time with complete vocals, from clean to harsh, from high to low. I'm just going to wait it out till the end of the week and hope I can knock this cold mostly out by then.

On the bright side, I have one song done (except the vocals) and plan to get fairly far ahead on another before I have to leave for work in 3 hours. No work tomorrow night, though, so by Wednesday morning, I'm hoping to be up at the 12-13 minute mark. I think I'm finally going to make 30 minutes with this one!

Is anybody else working with a cool story or concept? I want to hear people's inspiration and ideas for their albums. It helps put the proper spin on the final project.

No comments:

Post a Comment