Thursday, October 4, 2012

Day 3isms!

Day 3 was super good!  I love that Record Time fell on my birthday, & I think yesterday all the stars aligned perfect for maximum success.  (Someone even gave me a capo - about time I get my hands on one of those!)

I got a song written as well as a progression for another.  The song I wrote is by far my favorite I've ever written.  It's really lyric-heavy, which is something I was trying to stay away from, but I also think it's appropriate.  This brings my album to:

Intro
Song I
Song II
Song III music
Song IV lyrics

Two songs left to reach my goal!  I'll probably finish writing today & start recording tomorrow.

The world of music is exciting right now.  Keep blogging!  Keep musicking!  Getcha some!




xoxo,


Marta

1 comment:

  1. HAPPY BIRTHDAY MARTA!

    Song III sounds especially good...

    ReplyDelete