Monday, October 1, 2012

GO GO GO!!!

This year's record time is going to my best so far. It's going to continuation of our story line from Record Time VII. The album was called "A Boy and his Demon." The story apparently didn't end by setting fire to the home of his foster parents.

Expect a little bit of metal. You really can't make an album about an evil/crazy arsonist kid without a little bit of metal. My personal goal is to add more electronic elements. Also, the production value of this album is going WAY up. I now have access to basically any gear I want. It's time to make a great sounding album.

We've got the space cleaned up.

It's RECORD TIME!



helping this time: Eric Cripe, Brad Shearer, Chris Schneider, and myself (Mike Godlove.) Possibly some guest appearances as well.

1 comment: