Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Boy/Demon


 Hello, Eric from Intraphase here. I can not wait to share this you all, it was sent in today. This is part 2 to last year's "A Boy and his Demon." This one tells the story of what happens when a demon takes control and the Powers that Be try to control and abuse it.  It was a long weekend recording and it was so much fun looking back.
There was a lot of awesome recording gear on my drums and I'm amazed at the way I can play. Not to only pat myself on the back : Mike Godlove, Guitar and Voice of the demon, bottled lighting placed it in his amp and shocked it,  Brad Shearer, Bass, Piano, and the Voice of the Judge, brought the thunder put Boom town fireworks out of business. We had a friend Paul Eckert  help out with the Mixing and the Voice of Dr. Lavist.

We even had two very drunk guy walk uninvited into our session and tell us how much we rock and that if we wanted they could pack the room with naked chick. I was all for it but we knew that we had to stay focused if we were to finish the record. Plus they were pretty plastered and I'm not sure if they could supply any ladies. So we gave them a 2 min rock jam and politely asked them to leave about 50 times before they left. I don't want to say too much more till you get to listen to it. I cant wait to hear everybodies music.


1 comment:

  1. haha! I forgot to mention the drunk guys. Kinda ironic that we posted within 10 minutes of each other.

    ReplyDelete