Sunday, October 7, 2012

Crap.

It's crap. My whole album is crap. It's not going to be 30 minutes, which is crap. I had to abandon my original crappy concept and settle for a much crappier concept. I've decided that all of the riffs are crappy, and the production just sounds like crap. There's even a crappy little jazz section. Also, I have to do almost all of my vocals yet, and that's crappy as fuck.

On the bright side, I have included another sample from the greatest film of all time, Fargo, and have decided that for Record Time X, I'm going to do something way less crappy, like make an original soundtrack to Robocop.

1 comment:

  1. A Robocop soundtrack would be awesome. I need a new way to enjoy it, Detroit Rock City.
    I bet your session will be more of a number 1 then a number 2.

    ReplyDelete