Thursday, November 1, 2012

Part Breath-Taking of Awesome




Para Siempre and his Brother-

To begin with but I really enjoyed this album. Cordoba is a groove track. The chorus is very catchy expectancy with the piano in the background. I like the tie in of a needle hitting vinyl and continuing in the tracks thru there forth. Para Siempre and his brother is as groove with a different turn. My favorite lines are: A twist on your arm, But don't be alarmed.
Right all the time grabs you with that fun bass line and the guitar chords. I agree with the words of this song, you cant be right all the time. I fell like this song begins a theme for the next two songs. Town good piano driven song. I would like to know what the answer is. Did they end up moving closer to town? Plus how close is this town to begin with? Was it 1 mile or 50 miles? Does the town have a bad crime rate? Just things to think about when your deciding. Where would you go has become my favorite song. It's like watching an old movie. It also pushes for an answer to the last question about moving closer to town. Where would you go without me if you don't move with me. Over all I am very glad that I had the chance to listen and enjoy these songs. I'm not sure how you can combine all these cool sounds, I'm glad you can.
Cover art - I like the choice of the black letters and the font is not to bold. What beach is this? I have enjoyed many sunrises and sunsets but I have never seen it without the Sun. If I had waterproof headphones, the trans that your songs put on me could make me swim out to the horizon and fall off the edge. A judgmental note- sounds maybe everywhere but not everyone can hear them. I luckily can hear them but like I said just a judgment thrown in for fun.

Jake Pearson - Pearson

Calluses feels like a psychedelic melody story. The way it builds leads you forth into yourself. I feel like this the isolation that leads to Sanity which is describes Damn it. It like you just walked into a mental ward which is holding it talent show. The layering of the lyrics add to it creepy appeal. I like the sound effect at the beginning. I could wait is a trippy adventure which leads to the Representation of where the narrator sees himself. I like the blinding of the Sci-Fi guitars and the roomy vocals. Favorite lines: Eccentricity my Feeble self control. Shimmer is a cool acoustic song. I cant tell if its one guitar or multiple all the way thru but it doesn't matter because its cool. I like the way the chorus clear up or change style that gives me the real sense of self discovery. This also leads to the Recollection of himself to see what is at the heart of this madness. I enjoyed the songs and the ride that took me to you.

Groove Suit- Smoke & Mirrors

Start Stop very groovy. The guitar sets a grate tone with the middle section is very cool. I like the smooth rap over the top. It was sinister and subliminal it soaked its way into my mind. I keep trying to get those diamonds but my shine is just not right. When I'm with you began like an old school song groovy and soulful. This the song for getting ready for the club. Jump out the shower, wipe off the mirror, and grab my beer take a sip to get me a needed twist. Strut over to the closet pull out that Groove suit. You know the one its the one the makes the ladies stop and start droolin'. Slow burn grabs you right off the bat. The rhythm that makes the feet take control. Walk into the club and grab that cute chick with curly hair and grin slowly. Making heads turn and it all goes slow-mo. What it do is a good closer song. Its like last call has been called it's now time to seal the deal. I hope that one of this girls cant resist this White Smoothie Groove Suit.
I definitely enjoyed these songs and the street cred that goes with it. I like the way you talked at the pictures and frames in Start Stop it link me to your cover art.

Pigeon - With The Tides

Intro (The Sea) is a cool ride. Groovy and draws me into the world of your sound. I like the crazy guitar sound in the background. Was it a guitar? Yeah I think it was unless you used a recording waves crashing on a beach and reversed then modulated them. Maybe. Where are we? Great question. I think you are in my computer and also in my stereo at work. I like the brake down. I like the sound of the drums. They also gives a good feel to your sound or world. Who will can is a cool vocal song. Great blending. The subtle changes in the lines with that crazy guitar sounds closing it off and blending into the Grey Skies. My favorite line is: Honey my limbs are shaking. I get this cool visual image or is it just cold in my house well I'm writing this. There I turned up the heat, so it is the words and that visual image. The band sound good I would see this live. Interracial Couples I believe in them. I was waiting on the lyrics to tell me about it. Maybe give me some dirty detail. I have never enjoyed one myself but I though long and hard about it well I listened to this song. Cool and groovy. With the Tides is a spectroscope song. There is something to be said about songs that let the words drift in and out a persons head. With nothing but a guitar to guide them visually. I don’t believe in reincarnation but I can say if I do come back I hope that it is not as a piece of drift wood. Thanks for the cool tunes to let my mind wounder around a bit of your musical world.


Kris Eckman - Brain Glass

Broken Glass is good and heavy. Heavy on my soul. No, I would not like to see an angel if that when they would truly appear. They can keep to there miracles and stay invisible. Epidemically if this song begins playing as: a hole is ripped open in the clouds. Dozens of Angel come raining down on a city. Flapping there wings giant and white. In there large flawless fist are huge spears. There I stand in the midst of a large crowd pouring more and more into the streets. Some of the ones, I will call, Believers, standing with there arms spread wide in a Jesus Christ Pose. Close there eyes as the flock of Angels fill the sky.And in a moment of shock and aah, the Angels swoop in. Their spears that pierce though the bodies of the believers. Hosting them high and into the blue sky.
This is when Free Will kicks in. Terror rips throw the crowds of people running in all directions. The angels begin dropping the bodies from the sky. Crashing to the pavement with splashes of blood, bone, and limbs shooting everywhere. I am running with the crowds of panicked people. Fighting with no mercy to anyone who falls. Dodging chunks of human body parts. I push down an elderly lady for a doorway. I slam the door shut as another person tries to pull it open from the outside. My self preservation has taken over. I yell that they must find there own place to hide. Through a small window on the door I see the face of a frighten younger lady. Her voice is crying in terror and agony to let them in. Mid sentence they are speared by an passing Angel. The little window is splattered with her blood.
Brain Glass begins. The torment of screams from the outside and my inner cry for answers. I find the courage to open the door and face my own mortality. To pay for my sins or not to. That is the question. Weather it is noble to stand upon with blood soaked Earth and answer for my action. An Angel comes to a stop in front of me. I feel every hair on my body stand on end. The sweet smell of Downy Fresh laundry feels my nose. The Angel speaks but I can understand. Then a sudden rush of pain expounds in my head and I fall to the ground. I cover my ears with my hands but the pain continues. I open my eyes and look at my hands to see blood. My ears are bleeding. My hands search the ground and I grab a hold a chunky of bone. Its a rib bone and I stab the Angel in the chest and I am blown backward by the scream he admits.
This is when Marietta begins. Not waiting another minute for the Angel to grab me I am running. Running and running. A dark shadow covers me and my path. I take one close look above and I see it is Angel's they blanketing sky. This inner voice takes over in my head and I am filled with love and sweet euphoria. The Angels begin to encircle me forming a large circle around me. I feel nothing but good intentions. The Angel began to flap there wings hundreds of them in one sensitized movement. Lifting me off the ground like I was in the middle of a tornado. I begin to laugh so hard, I cry. I must be 50 stories off the ground when they wind stops. I'm falling in slow motion. My life flashes before my eyes. I feel my last tears run out my eyes and roll off my cheeks as I hit the ground.
I'm not to sure what else to say about you song but I definitely enjoy them. Thanks for introducing me to Record Time! This is Awesome.


No comments:

Post a Comment