Monday, October 1, 2012

Day 2 = Day 1

Hello fellow RTers. I'm really excited about RT IX. My last submission was way too ambitious, and made me physically ill immediately following it's release. One would think I'd have learned my lesson but one would be wrong.

I'll be attempting another concept album in the genre of indie/country/folk (either because that's the best kind of music, or because that's all I'm capable of writing). Although this time I'm going to forego the terrible narration, adopting a more traditional rock opera form.

Compounding the difficulty of this task is my current hungoverness, resulting from a drunken weekend with friends and family, topped off by seeing a 3-hour set by The Avett Brothers last night. Needless to say, I haven't gotten any work done in this haze. But we only get so many days, now I have one less. But I'll do my best.

See you all at the end, or a day after.

No comments:

Post a Comment