Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Pullin' Hard.

I don't think I've ever pulled this hard for lyrics.  My album is going to be instrumentally sparse, so I've been much more concerned with vocal inflections and lyrical content.  I am definitely having some of the most fun writing lyrics this time around than ever before, and for whatever reason, a lot is being pulled from my daily encounters with the homeless in San Francisco.

I bought a new guitar for Record Time back on Sunday.  A vintage Takamine acoustic.  Exciting.  It's been a pleasure to finally work on an acoustic instrument that sounds thick and good.

Hit an all-time best album cover composition for any of my solo work.  Had an entire photo shooting afternoon, and I can hardly believe how well the photos turned out.  Mmmmmmmalbumartwork.

Here's to 3:45 AM, waking up, and feeling the need to contribute to the blog.  Bitchin'.

No comments:

Post a Comment