Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Part Strikingly of Awesome


Brad Adams and Friends

Walking Giants is a song that I fear to misjudge. I fear that if I don’t say the right things that I could end up in my grave. So I enjoyed this song very much as a little pee comes out. Brad the music was rockin. I really like brake down that lead back to the main guitar between the lyrics. The lyrics that Brandon wrote with the excitation of the voice made for a great over all song. I liked the change in the voice from a deep growl to the higher screech, “This is where.” It sounds like that was done with out an over lay but I'm not an expert just a listener.
I'm Going Home is a cool blend of music styles. Brad another good heavy riffing with a dramatic 3rd verse breakdown/ change-up. It's chugs along like a locomotive, strong, solid, and leveling anything in it's path. Cassie did a great job on the lyrics and with singing them. I really enjoy her affliction and the tone of her vocal performance. I really like the high note on the last line of each chorus, it just grabs ya. T Clax very good rap. I enjoy it. I feel like that's a poor evaluation, “Hey, T CLAX that was a good rap!” Does that make up for it, Maybe. I guess I could say that my favorite part of the rap was, “Bro check my posts I ain't posing got loads of info for your knowing, Ahh man I long to see the gates.” Over all these were two fun songs, I hope that they were as fun to make as they were fun to listen too. I guess I will mention the silence. It doesn't matter too much to me because you did per-warn us with a blog, So All Is Forgiven.


DEFEKTIV – Nu State of Mind

Flock defiantly takes me to a good place. You nailed the sound of Nu-Metal with this one. I cant put into word how much fun I have rocking this at work. I don't know how you know DMX, but that is awesome. I really enjoyed the bridge, it probably my favorite part, “It's all about me, Na na na na nah.” Hurricane could be better. Just kidding this is a very cool song. You must know what your doing because the verses have very cool effects in them. The way the chorus is teased then builds up to it  grabbed me. The way you did the breakdown, … Awesome. My favorite part of it is that little aliens sound right before the chorus kicks in. Did I say, Cool because I meant too. Explode is a gritty song to count too. It has a whole bunch of reminders of other elements but they all feed off each other and build them shoot away. Some times I cant tell if the lyrics were “ 3.. 2.. 1.” or “Afraid to Run” but that just made me listen to the song a few more times. I still can't tell. Decomposed is a heavy riff ride. The lead in of the sound clip puts me in a good mind state. I enjoyed the fast lyrics and the pulsing music. The chorus is very good, I like telling my coworkers to “Take a look between you legs.” Its a good way to get their attention and challenge their masculinity at the same time. Bent has is my favorite of all of them. It got a great sound and the lyrics are very catchy. They paint a vivid picture in my mind. There is something spell-binding about the mystic of a Bionic Woman. They way they can reprogram your heart, lead you down dark paths, and give you multiple viruses without a care. Behind is the revenge I will have on my Cyborg lover. Chase her down some shady terminals with an ax. Chop her to bits and watch as the sparks fly. This song has an awesome sound. The way the per-chorus has so much going on with its strangle inviting vibe. The crazy placement of the melodic background vocal with the heavy growl over it. There is only one thing that this album did that I wish it hadn't. And that is End, I could have enjoyed a handful more song very good stuff.


Merkelig Batteri - Blod I Himmelen

This is a very heavy journey back in time by the means of heavy riffs. On to the New World place you at the paddles of the massive long boats. The sound is epic and very scoping. The lyrics lead the third eye to see all the pain and torment that this great tribe has brought to make this new world it's own. Cross the Rainbow is a sweet revelry in the treats of war. This journey is only one that can be made by those whose have split the blood of many men in glorious battle. The guitar has awesome attack and the blending of the soulful vocals behind it is awesome. The verse lyrics have a great sound its such a blending of so many voices it's undefinable. The riffs work together good with the smooth runs between them leading to the final lyrics is very striking. Jeg ønsker å dø nå is exactly that. Know entering the valley of the leaders and forefathers seeking there guidance for the next great move. Very cool song, I don’t know what it means but I don’t need to. The structure is very good it leads me to believe that the leaders have spoken of some great battle that will take many life but one that must be fought. O Great One begins the struggle to lead your solders on a death march. Knowing that this is something that must be done and what you have been doing your whole life. The riffing is very good in this part. I really like the way the riffs just start to build on top of itself after the last of the vocals. In the Name of the Northland is like the final battle that for the New World. The sky blazes with the flames as they reach higher and higher as the swords cut through flesh and bone. The guitars have such awesome attach here. Its like the blood pumping through my veins as the song steps up tempo. Its cool how the lyrics are brought back from the first song. Just to remind us who has to die. The intensity is picked up. There is some great tone and blend of bells with each stroke to the end of the song it adds, dare I say, awesome depth to the song. Valkyrie is like the tell of that lone victor marching home carrying the weight of all his fallen brothers. This is a good way to end an album. This is my favorite song there is something that grabs me with verses. The riffs under and over it are great and heavy with that cool breakdown and sole after the 2nd verse. Very cool. This is an awesome release. The album art is very fitting, it has all the element from the songs. I like the promo art as well. Right now I don't want to order one but it is good to know that it is made my IKEA.





No comments:

Post a Comment