Saturday, September 29, 2012

Move over Pinchy, the Bitch is back...

Lobster Shanty is going to take a Record Time Break.  Nick has moved into a new apartment in NYC, and I have trekked across country to San Francisco.  Our respective relocations have hindered the convenience of full instrumentation that our previous living situations made possible.  So the crustacean is taking a smoke break while another act goes on.

The revival of the Bitchin' series seems to be too appropriate.  Sparse, quick, dirty, and simple.  However, I have an ace up my sleeve.  That ace being the Nick of spades, as he is going to help mix, organize, and produce my album this time around.  His contributions will drastically help... in spades.

Although I'm excited about writing new Bitchin' material, I can't help but be equally as excited to make some Bitchin' album artwork (these puns are too much...).  Hopefully the new artwork will live up to its predecessors!  I'm certain the music can only be better than past Bitchin' submissions.

Let's make some stuff for the ninth time! (or in my case, the eighth!) ((also, has anyone ever noticed how strange the word eighth looks?  H-T-H, are you seriously a combination that fits in a real word??))

No comments:

Post a Comment